What could be causing frequent bouts of diarrhea after eating?
Most likely its chronic untreated gastroenteritis XXXXXXX it has already been more there for many weeks it could either be bacterial or protozoal. Enteritis causes inflammation in intestines causing pain.
I would suggest you to go for few tests
Stool test under the microscope
Complete blood count
Total and differential leucocyte count.
If stool test is positive for bacterial or protozoal infection. Start taking Zithromax(Azithromycin) and secnidazole.
Along with it take Fybrogel husk, It will increase the bulk of your stools.
Tab imodium can be added to control the frequency of motions
Eat light and easily digestible food.
Dr. Ramesh Kumar, Gastroenterologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause crampsbrown discharge and diarrhea
- Causes of diarrhea after eating
- What is the cause of bleeding after diarrhea
- Bouts of diarrhea after appendectomy
- What could cause bleeding of the bowelconstipation diarrhea and vomiting
- Having constant diarrhea nausea what could cause this
- Experiencing diarrhea after swallowing sperm what could be causing this
- What causes stomach pains and diarrhea after eating
- What causes diarrhea after eating
- Missing period and having diarrhea what could be causing this