What cooking oils are healthy for daily use other than Indian Ghee?
There are a couple of choices
After going through the query raised by you I understand your concern for your health and wellbeing and I would like to tell you that the cooking oil which is good for health and heart includes those which have low saturated fat content.
Ideally, olive oil, rice XXXXXXX oil, groundnut oil are the best. The choice depends upon taste and budget.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
As desi ghee is rich in saturated fats and also increases the number of bad cholesterol levels which ultimately increases atherosclerosis so it's not advisable to consume desi ghee daily.
Although occasional use won't cause a problem.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is rice oil as good as a cooking oil
- Elavil uses other than depression
- Insulin uses other than diabetes
- What is the best drug for narcolepsy other than dexmethylphenidate
- Amitriptyline uses other than depression
- Healthy cooking for thalassemia
- What contraceptive measures are there other than copper t
- What are the birth control methods other than condoms
- Cooking oil anal infection
- Zofran uses other than nausea