What components does Fluorouracil consist of?
Carac is Fluoruracil
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
Carac is Fluoruracil 0.5% cream and is used to treat actinic keratosis.
The other components you are mentioning are not part of that cream. So if it is carac that you are using then you are on the right medicine to use.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fluorouracil chalazion
- Is diarrhea a side effect of fluorouracil?
- Efudex fluorouracil cream
- What does fluorouracil cream do
- Can i use fluorouracil for spots on my nose
- What are the components of cardiac output
- Usage of Fluorouracil
- Is diarrhea caused due to fluorouracil topical cream
- Side effect of Fluorouracil
- What is component separation surgery