What causes yellowish vaginal discharge?
Vaginal infection likely.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
It seems that you are having a vaginal infection causing yellowish discharge not associated with foul odour.
You need to take antifungal drugs orally along with antibacterial agent in order to treat any super added infection that might have been present.
Fluconazole and azithromycin are considered effective drugs for such infections. You can consult your gynaecologist for selecting the best drug for you after proper examination.
Mind it that such infections are notorious for recurrence and you must take proper treatment.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes smelly vaginal discharge
- What is the cause of persistent vaginal discharges
- What causes pink vaginal discharge
- What causes clear vaginal discharge
- What causes green vaginal discharge
- What cause vaginal discharge
- What causes itchy vaginal discharge
- What causes brown vaginal discharge
- What causes yellowish vaginal discharge
- What are the causes of vaginal discharge and spotting