What causes yellowish stool while suffering from food poisoning?
This is not bile
Hi and welcome.
His is not bile,this is normal course of food intoxication and happens when feces is very diluted and then stercobilin which is produced in liver,may colour stool to be yellow or green. you should drink plenty of fluids at this point,take probiotics and rest. If you feel dizziness, high grade fever or see blood in stool ,you should visit doctor. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Food poisoning causes and symptoms
- What kind of food poisoning causes chest pain
- Salmonella food poisoning causes
- Common causes of food poisoning
- Food poisoning nausea causes
- What bacteria causes food poisoning
- Food poisoning infection causes
- Organisms that cause food poisoning
- Can food poisoning cause yellow stools
- Cases food poisoning causes