What causes yellowish stool followed by white spots in stool?
i take sertelin for anxiety.
this morning i went to toilete and i had few time yellow stool few time, even now i had small regular color and white spots stool.
i am very afraid that i have some very serios illness such cancer, or big problem with my liver.
what to do?
i attched picture sorry for this. how about liver problem also scared me
change in stool colour is due to diet intake
Thanks for putting your query in hcm. I am Dr. Amit Jain DM Gstroenterology.
Most of the time colour change in stool is due to food intake. It will become normal again after few days
At this age cancer is rare.
Also you dont have any symptoms suggestive of any cancer or disease of liver.
So keep cool. It all may be due to anxiety you are having.
I have seen the image. I could not find anything wrong in that
Still to confirm you may visit your doctor for physical examination.
I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Wish you a good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Upset stomach cause white spots in stool
- Hard stool with white spots
- Fiber causes white spots in stool
- What is white spots in stool
- Stringy stool with white spots
- Cause of white spots on stools
- Causes of white spots in infants stools
- Would a stomach ulcer cause white spots in stool
- What causes white spots
- White spot in stool what could be that
- Ultrasound showing Liver Cirrhosis. Endoscopy showed duodenal ulcers....
- Able to lead life with prolapsed rectum. Could I postpone the surgery?
- Had gastroendoscopy. Report states polyp in proximal third of esophagus...
- Blood work shows elevated ALT levels. What does it indicate?
- What could be the reason for bloating after eating?
- What does echogenic debris in a liver cyst mean?
- Facing weight loss, loss of appetite, stomach pain and constipation....
- Taking probiotics for nausea and constipation. Having dark loose stools....
- Prescribed with rabeprazole for stomach hernia and gastritis. What are...
- Child swallowed tooth. What could be done?