What causes yellowish discharge with itching after a pregnancy?

Question
hi doc pls help I had my baby 3 weeks ago via virginal delivering and took some stiges my bleeding stopped few days ago but I have been experiencing this heavy discharge that looks yellow and also experiencing some itching too I tried itching it now it's just sores every where feeling too uncomfortable down there pls help
Sat, 2 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please, get consulted and evaluated!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed your information fully. This is suggestive of a postpartum infection. I will like you to be seen by your OBGYN as soon as possible for a comprehensive evaluation and treatment. You would need antibiotics for complete cure.

I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up me and keep me updated.

Follow-up: What causes yellowish discharge with itching after a pregnancy? 14 minutes later
Thanks doc

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome!

Detailed Answer:

You are welcome.

I wish you welcome!