What causes yellowish bruise on left breast after an injury?

Dr. Guru

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Lump
Question: i banged my left breast at work and now i have a yellowish bruise and a small lump
can only feel the lump wen my arms are down if i lift my arm up the lump goes ,,,
Answered by Dr. Guru 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
might have been an abscess formation

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Yellowish bruise and a small lump- This is because, there might have been an abscess formation. So, you need antibiotic course to prevent further infection. If severe, surgical drainage may be required but a Physical examination is mandatory before commenting about drainage.

can only feel the lump wen my arms are down if i lift my arm up the lump goes- This is because, the swelling might have occured on a muscle usually pectoralis major is located there, so it varies with muscle movement.

Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer.