What causes yellow teeth?
As I neither have have any problem of smell in my mouth nor sensitivity to hot or cold.
It could be due to poor oral hygiene.
Thanks for writing in.
Yellowish teeth could be due to several reasons:-
- poor oral hygiene
- wearing away of enamel
- excessive tea or coffee
- tobacco chewing
You go for scaling to get rid of bad phygiene.You may also go for bleaching if you want white teeth. But bleaching is temporary & teeth again take stain after sometime.
Visit your dentist & get scaling done.
Hope I answered your query
Wishing you good health
Dr. Neha Sumra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lupus causing yellow teeth
- Can hypocalcemia cause yellow teeth
- Augmentin cause yellow teeth in babies
- Yellow teeth causes
- Doea vyvanse cause yellow teeth
- Zantac syrup causing yellow teeth
- Yellow teeth and jaundice
- What is the remedy to get rid of yellow teeth
- Does vyvanse cause yellow teeth
- Does albuterol cause yellow teeth