What causes yellow spot on the tooth of a 10 month old infant?
One of her tooth has yellow spot which is still developing. what could be the reason and how should I proceed about that?
Yellow spot on tooth
Hello and welcome
I appreciate your concern
Your baby is too young to have developed significant plaque formation or cavitation to damage the tooth or be a worry.
I would advise a watch and wait approach. Don't be too aggressive in cleaning the area on the tooth.
If it blackens or extends beyond the area further then you can consult your GP to have a look at it.
For the time being no intervention would seem the way to go.
Please consult your doctor before taking any further course of action yourself.
let me know if you have any query
Wishing you best of health
Dr M.S Khalil.
Yes, these fruits can be given but I would advise you not to overfeed. Give her a taste of a single food e.g banana and continue if she likes it.
levocetirizine and paracetamol syrup can be given for the cold especially if accompanied by fever.
wishing you best of health
Dr M.S Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Batrim cause tooth decay infants
- What causes red spots on gums and tooth pain
- What causes painful hole behind tooth of a child
- What is the cause of yellow spotting
- What are the bacteria which cause tooth decay
- What causes plastic tooth in infants
- What causes bump on the gum after tooth extraction
- What can infected tooth cause
- What is the cause and treatment for tooth ache
- What are the causes for black tooth