What causes yellow coloured stool?
Thanks for the query
The most common reason for the stool to turn yellow is colouring agent used in the food. The second most common reason is bile. Most often it is normal, however if it is associated with pain abdomen and loss of appetite I strongly suggest you to get a liver function test and ultra sound abdomen done.
I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause yellow stool in dogs
- What causes yellow bowel stools
- What is the cause for yellow floating stool
- What causes clay coloured stools in children
- What antibiotics cause yellow stools
- What causes yellow burning stool
- What can cause yellow stools
- What is causing white stool colour
- What causes loose yellow stool
- What diet cause yellow stool