What causes whitish bumps on penis head?
These are called as Pearly Penile Papules (PPP)
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed few while bumps on coronal sulcus since very recently .
These are called Perly Papules of Penis and there are normal variant and denote any pathological condition .They are benign in nature and get resolved of their own without any treatment .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Unable to visualise photograph .
Thanks for uploading photograph However I could not visualize it as ot has been clicked from very close distance and includes entire area ,You need to shoot it from long distance and should focus only on affected and specific area involved .
Examination in person by a qualified general surgeon will be more appropriate to help in diagnosis.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes irritation and red bumps on penis head
- What causes bumps under crown of penis head
- What is the cause of red bumps on penis
- What causes bumps near the frenulum of the penis
- What causes bumps on the head
- What causes bumps in the base of penis
- What causes bumps in the tip of penis
- What could cause bump around penis with pus
- What causes pimple like bumps on the penis
- What causes small flesh colored bump on my penis head
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?