What causes white vaginal discharge?

Excellent
Question
I am having white discharge and it smells, how to cure it?

Its whitish in colour and curdy
Mon, 7 May 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Vaginal yeast infection

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The discharge can be due to an yeast infection and this can be ruled out only be performing a detailed examination.
This typically presents with the symptoms that you have described. This can be treated with antifungal angents like miconazole. You can use a vaginal pessary like Gyno Daktarin once a day for 2 weeks. Please follow the instructions on the package carefully.
It is also important to keep your private parts scrupulously clean. Trimming your pubic hair, not using any soap to wash your vagina and keeping the area clean and dry will help.

Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal