question-icon

What causes white vaginal discharge, severe abdominal and back pain?

Posted on Wed, 9 Dec 2015
Question: having really sever abdominal pains and back pain they really hurt and im liking alot of white gooey discarge
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma (37 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Pelvic inflammatory disease

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Abdominal pain, back pain and excessive vaginal discharge are suggestive of pelvic inflammatory disease, or infection of the cervix and uterus.
I suggest you to consult an OBGYN specialist to get properly examined, investigated including vaginal swab examination and ultrasound and get appropriate antibiotics and medications.
Hope you found the answer helpful.Please do get back for further queries.
Dr Deepti Verma
Dr. Deepti Verma

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine