What causes white vaginal discharge during intercourse?

Dr. T Shobha Deepak

Posted on Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: I m suffering from white(wet) discharge from vagina while intercourse..my partner and dont get any feeling because of this discharge. .pls suggest me any remedy
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Discharge could be normal

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Ms

Vaginal discharge is quite common during sexual intercourse. It acts as lubrication and facilitates intercourse. Of the discharge is not foul smelling and there is no itching there is no cause for concern.

Mutual feeling , love and foreplay are very important in arousing feeling

Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak
MBBS, MD

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. T Shobha Deepak 32 minutes later
Yes it is lubricant but it is more than normal..even b4 intercourse I get my panty totally wet..and it smells bad sometyms..my partner and I dont feel pleasure dt tym even it makes us stop making love..pls advice me some remedy
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Additional information required

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Good morning

Dear Ms

I would like to have few additional information

1. Is there any pain and burning sensation In the vagina?
2. Is there any redness
3. Is there any swelling in the area

If the discharge is not associated with any other symptoms , it may be nothing significant. Continuing with the act of making love and not concentrating on the secretion will be helpful.

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju
Follow up: Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
I had swelling in dt area at starting but not in next making..mam wetness is more than normal which creates too much prob to both of us. As I said earlier even my panty gets totally wet and v dont feel any sensation while doing.
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Antiperspirant powder will be helpful

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I would suggest you the following
1. Antiperspirant like Dermicool can be used (dust it in surrounding area , do not put in vagina)

2. Wear only cotton panty

3. If there is foul smelling discharge, get a gynecologist assessment done.

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak