What causes white vaginal discharge after taking Lupigest?

Question
Hi sir my gyno suggested me to take lupigest 200 orally after taking this within hour creamy white discharged.i hope it is 5ne and this will happen 2dy only but regularly it is
totally absorb.otherwise can I go for next pill
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You should visit your gynaecologist.

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
Welcome to HCM.I have analysed your question very thoroughly.
Lupigest is a drug used for menstrual problems.The most common side effect of this drug will be whitish discharge from the vagina.Sometimes this drug may cause vaginal bleeding also.You should consult your gynaecologist.She will do per vaginal examination.After thoroughly examining you,she will guide you.
Thank you.
Feel free to write your questions.