What causes white vaginal discharge after a HCG jap?
Can i know what is the reason ?
can i know when is the earliest date i can test for pregnancy?
My husband has also low sperm count . He has been taking vitamins and it did show improvement . The last wash results is
Motile/ Total (M/ml) : 28 Motile
Grade A: 70
Grade B: 30
Grade C: -
Doctor did not explain much on the results
Can I know what is the chances that i will conceived?
Is his Sperm good ?
Test one week after missed period
Thanks for the query.
Increased white discharge can be seen just before period and during pregnancy also.
It can be physiological.
So just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion.
Blood test for beta hcg levels can detect pregnancy on the date of expected date of periods.
If you are choosing urine pregnancy test, better to do one week after expected date of periods as you have taken hcg injections, which can give false positive results.
Your husband's seminal parameters are somewhat abnormal.
But by doing IUI, fertilization may occur with this seminal parameters.
So, hope for the success.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the response, please give your review at the end of the discussion.
But for the past weeks i been having cramps which this has not happened to me. I only experience mild cramps one day in advance before my period . I also experience sore breast but i do understand that it can be PMS too .
last Saturday doc scan that my corpus luteum is still in there. Is it a good news ? Is it possible that my
corpus luteum will there until my period came ? I'm not sure how's works. Today is my 14DPO since my last IUI insemination
If i am pregnant will the corpus luteum still be there?
Symptoms of premenstrual phase can vary from cycle to cycle.
Fluctuations in the hormonal levels can alter the severity of the symptoms.
Usually corpus luteum will persist till the onset of periods, that is around 2 weeks after ovulation.
It will secrete hormones needed for the second half of the menstrual cycle.
If pregnancy occurs it will become corpus luteum of pregnancy and secrete hormones till placenta takes over the function, that is around 12 to 14 weeks.
By doing blood or urine pregnancy test as advised previously, the possibility of pregnancy can be diagnosed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes white vaginal discharge with little lumps
- What causes smelly vaginal discharge after an orgasm
- Causes for white vaginal discharge
- What causes white vaginal discharge after unprotected sex
- What causes white vaginal discharge and abdominal pain
- What causes vaginal discharge after protected sex
- What causes heavy white vaginal discharge
- What cause vaginal discharge
- What causes heavy vaginal discharge after a hysterectomy
- Does hcg cause vaginal discharge
- EMG report enclosed. Feeling warm hands & face, hematuria, stiffness,...
- Irritable sensation on the tongue. Poor perception of smell and taste....
- Took Ipill a while after period. How long will the affect last? Will it...
- What is the meaning of high eosinophil levels?
- Use multivitamins when stressed and depressed. Why is my face red and...
- Periods not stopping, light flow, cramping, losing weight, tests normal....
- Infrequent Stomach pain, nausea. Had Appendicitis inflammation. Are they...
- Can pomegranate be taken during pregnancy?
- Low platelet count due to Epstein-Barr viral infection. Swollen lymph...
- Egg ruptured, missed period. Taking Krimson35, asked to stop this....