What causes white stool?
Hello. I just read through your question.
The white stool is not necessarily something to be overly concerned about at this time. Just the fact that she appears sick again is reason enough to consult with your doctor. Not an emergency, but the next opportunity to see your doctor it is advised.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes white blood cells in stool
- What could cause white discharge in stools
- What could cause small white chunks in stool
- What causes white specks in stool
- What causes white stool symptoms
- What causes white foam in stools
- What is causing white stool colour
- What causes greenish tinge of the stool with white circles
- What causes white rubbery substance in stools
- What causes white stuff in stool