What causes white patches on penis?

Dermatologist
Question
I have non-itching, non-painful white patches all over my penis, including the shaft area as well as some parts of my scrotum. Its so embarrassing that I now find it so difficult to have any affair with any woman. What are the likely causes and what should I do solve the problem.
Posted Thu, 7 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Could be genital warts

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to healthcare magic.

I understand from your query that you are having asymptomatic lesions on your penis.

I have seen the clinical pictures that you have uploaded.

I would consider the diagnosis of genital warts.

Wart is a viral infection and if it occurs on the genitalia, it could be transmitted sexually.

The treatment options for this include cryotherapy and podophyllin resin application. These procedures should be done by a dermatologist. Please consult a dermatologist for further treatment.

Hope this helps you.

If you have any more queries, I will be glad to assist.

Dr. Johny Chacko