What causes white patches on hands after waxing?
Thanks for the query.
Probably you have developed post inflammatory hypopigmentation.
Can you please upload a photograph of the involved area.
Its very important for me to see the area in order to give a proper diagnosis.
There is an option to upload photos on right side of query page. Please utilize that. You can also email reports to YYYY@YYYY with subject as attn Dr XXXXXXX Kumar.
Waiting for your response.
Sir, as instructed I have uploaded the photo of my left hand where I have developed small white tiny patches. I'm really worried Sir. Is it curable Sir?
Please suggest what I need to do now.
Post inflammatory change
Thanks for the photograph
it is looking like post inflammatory hypopigmentation.
please apply fluticasone cream for 15 days.
you will recover.
let me know if you have any other doubts.
Besides applying ointment do I need to look after anything so that it gets cured easily.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes spreading white patches on skin of arms
- What causes white patches all over the body
- What causes white patches with deep lines on tongue
- What causes white patches on lips
- What could cause small white patch on neck
- What causes white patches on nails of a kid
- White patch causes
- White patches in hair causes
- What could cause discoloration in arms after waxing
- What causes the swelling and itching in vagina after waxing
- Have swollen lymph node in neck and swollen lingual tonsils. Biopsy...
- Swallowed a pill without water. Started getting severe pain in throat...
- Have fluttering sensation under nipple, numbness in arm and leg. Any...
- Taking pulse treatment for pemphigus vulgaris. Getting gastric trouble....
- 27 years old. Facing problem of white beard. How to control this?
- Stomachache and gastritis. Noticed mucus in stool. CT scan normal. What...
- Small red itchy rashes appeared on skin. Suggest some medication
- Treated for non-diabetic neuropathy. Have swelling in calf, which goes...
- Have red patches on leg. No pain or itching. Should I be worried?
- Should I be worried if globulin level is in normal range?