What causes white looking bubbles in the stool?
Gases, mucus and stool gets mixed-up
Thanks for your query.
Very short and specific.
I hope you do not have any other symptoms, as you have not mentioned any.
I think the Loose stool movements are normal for you.
The white looking bubbles in the stool can be due to the air entrapped in the mucus giving this appearance. This happens as the gas is produced in the large bowel only and maximum of mucus is also produced by the large bowel.
Due to the loose nature of your stool they do get mixed up to give this appearance.
If there are no other symptoms , there is nothing to worry about this.
Please feel free to ask more if you have further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bubbles in loose stool
- What causes feathery looking stool
- What causes white specks in stool
- What causes white stool symptoms
- What causes stool to look like tobacco
- What causes stool to look like mud
- What causes white foam in stools
- What is causing white stool colour
- What causes white rubbery substance in stools
- What causes white stuff in stool