What causes white discharge from penis?

Question
I was wondering if i should be worried. I have little bit of white stuff coming from my pee hole and it happened after i had sex but i used a comdom
Posted Sun, 3 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti 19 minutes later
thank you for query.check if it is white discharge or semen or smegma.then you need to check for other symptoms like burning rashes itching etc.other wise you clean the genitals twice daily with warm water.if symptoms persist or increases then you need to consult doctor for diagnosis.You can get back directly to me for any clarifications with the photos.Dr Bharatesh D Basti Dermatologist

Follow-up: What causes white discharge from penis? 6 minutes later
Im pretty sure it's semen its kinda sticky but its like kinda mixed with pee or something. And theres no rashes it doesn't burn it's not red around it. It's just weird and i never have sex and it still does that.

Answered by Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti 4 days later
Brief Answer:
Normal secretions.Clean area.Relax.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thank you for query.I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti.
As you are not having intercourse and secretions in the area is normal.these are collections of secretions in the area.
The secretion from penis is pre ejacultory fluid.it is normal.
So you have to clean the genital area twice daily with warm water .You can use mild soap or cleanser to wash .
You can retract your foreskin and clean softly and gently.
Do not use irritants or any creams.
This is quite normal.
Nothing to worry.Allay all your fears .
Relax and follow the instructions.
If you are masturbating follow cleanliness during masturbation.
Just hygiene enough.
You can get back to me for any clarifications else close the discussion and rate.
Thank you
Dr Bharatesh

Follow-up: What causes white discharge from penis? 6 hours later
How do you get it to stop?

Answered by Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Clean the area and if needed masturbate.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for follow up query.

If it is pre-ejaculatory secretion, it will be secreted whenever you are sexually aroused. If you do not have intercourse you may opt for masturbation in a hygienic way which is a measure to reduce the desire to have sex.

Also follow the measures suggested earlier.

If it is due to STDs then you need to consult doctor for investigation and diagnosis.
which is unlikely in your case as you had protected intercourse.

You can get back if you need any further clarifications else please close the discussion and rate .

Thank you
Dr Bharatesh

Follow-up: What causes white discharge from penis? 3 hours later
Is it okay ti have sex and im 100% sure it ain't a STD.

Answered by Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes with protectives like condom.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thank you for query.
It is okay to have sexual inter course with protection like condoms. They should be used correctly.
They protect you from many STDs and prevents pregnancy also if used properly.
Hope both partners do not have multiple partners.

You can get back for any clarification else please close the discussion and rate.
Thank you
Dr Bharatesh