What causes white discharge and occasional itching inside penis?
Checking for infection/inflammation necessary std or non std possible
The symptoms are suggestive of a bacterial infection or inflammation - both std or non-std possible. If you were my patient I'd do urine analysis for infection first. Next step would be an ultrasound of the testicles, especially the left side to rule out orchitis, epididymitis or other conditions. I will urge you to get the test done at the earliest. Once the cause is found specific therapy/ medication will help you quickly. Your local doctor will know about the test.
Until you get the test done, avoid unprotected sexual intercourse. Drink plenty of fluids.
Hope this is helping you. If you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itching inside the penis
- What are the causes and treatments for itching in penis
- What causes itching on the outside of the penis
- What causes white discharge from penis after an unprotected sex
- What causes itching penis with awful discharge
- Itching inside penis no burning on urination cause of concern
- What causes discoloured patch causing itching under penis foreskin
- What causes white discharge from penis daily
- What causes knot inside penis
- What causes itching in penis