What causes white discharge after insertion of Alivher?
Is this normal?
NORMAL, DO NOT WORRY
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Relax, do not worry.
This discharge is normal.
After insertion of Alivher, it is to be expected, as Alivher increases mucus production.
As long as there is no pain, itching, redness or foul odour, the discharge is normal.
IT is due to hormonal changes.
IN fact, good amount of mucus and discharge is a good sign.
So please do not worry.
I wish you luck with your current IVF cycle, all the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.
Any care in food or daily routine which we can take as additional precautions
Rest is enough, you do not need total bedrest.
Take all medications as advised.
Avoid travelling, emotional stress etc.
Regarding food, she can take normal home cooked food.
AVoid eating outside, or consuming oily, spicy, greasy food which can cause indigestion.
Drink lots of water.
Take care, and avoid stress.
Positive thinking is the key.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Usages of alivher
- What causes bleeding after insertion of copper iud
- Cause is the cause for clear discharge after taking medication
- What causes white vaginal discharge after unprotected sex
- What is the cause of white discharge after protected sex
- What is the cause for white discharge
- What causes white discharge from penis after an unprotected sex
- What causes white creamy discharge
- What causes brown discharge after an implant insertion
- What causes clots after inserting cytotoxic vaginally