What causes weight loss?

Question
For the past couple of years people have been commenting that I've "lost a lot of weight." Even though I weigh the same (185lbs) my face, neck, and upper chest have sagged. Other than that I feel fine. By the way I'm 50 years old. I have friends who are older that actually look like they have gained a little weight. I've had high risk encounters, but nothing anal. I've been tested for HIV and other STDS and they've all come back negative. Back in 2005 I was hospitalized for a swollen knee and had a tap down. The doctor found "crystals" and asked if I was sexually active and I said "no" (which was true at that time). I've also been to an oncologist and he said my blood samples are fine. What other thing can be causing this "wasting away" appearance? XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 3 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
All clear.no worries

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
Losing weight is a good thing as all bad causes for weight loss have been ruled out so this news should be music to your ears.and 185 pounds is still enough and if you are average height of 5 feet 6 inches it's still overweight. So not a big deal about losing weight.your land are fine.yiu have been sorted out all clear for possible diseases.age related changes occur in. Body and one should accept that.
Rest assured there is nothing to worry a about.dont believe me? Have a second opinion and they will answer the same.
Good luck. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever In your favour. XXXXXXX