What causes weight loss inspite of being on Melatonin for sleeplessness?
Following causes to your actual health problems...
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concerns.
Possible causes to your weight loss include:
- problems with sleeping
- changes in your bowel movements (bm)
Factors that could have contributed to changes in your bm include :
- hormonal changes around your monthly periods
With regards to pee quit a bit, it might be due to:
- consumption of water or liquids
- if you also have pain/burning during urination, then, urinary tract infection (UTI) is suspected. Urine analysis and abdominal ultrasound would be helpful in determining the right diagnosis
The pain you are having around your belly button might be due to:
- bowel peristalsis especially if you feel after eating
- if you feel around your periods, it is due to ovulation or uterus contractions
- gas in your bowels if you also feel bloated
Treatment will be depending on lab results (urine analysis, abdominal ultrasound), and :
- take probiotics to normalize intestinal flora
- continue eating healthy as you are doing now
- try to control stress
- avoid those foods/drinks that would aggravate your symptoms
All the best!
Please follow the suggestions below
For the moment I can't suspect anything like cancer.
With regards to diabetes you can do blood sugar, but your symptoms are not typical neither for diabetes or cancer. You are reporting that your symptoms aggravate around the period time so they probably are related with hormonal dis balance at that time.
I recommend to take rest and perform the exams I mentioned above
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loss of apetite and weight loss
- What causes vomiting and dirrehea with weight loss
- What are the causes of slow weight loss
- What is the cause of dizziness and rapid weight loss
- What causes abdominal discomfortbloating and weight loss with constipation
- What causes sudden weight loss and pain in neck
- What causes sudden weight loss with anxiety
- Persistent vomiting weight loss what could be the cause
- What causes weight loss in a new born baby
- What causes drastic weight loss