What causes weight gain after taking Hemapushpa ayurvedic tonic?
none reported till date
Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health concern.
1. Since hempushpa is mainly used for disorder/disease related to female genitourinary tract (uterine tonic) thus make.sure to take it before meal twice daily.
2. Although it contains plants with diuretic properties but also jave plants having haemostatic and astringent action thus could be one possible cause of water retention and weight gain.
3. Recently in some subjects it was noted that tablets were causing weight gain in females and on discontinuing the same they were free from the symptoms.
4. If same thing happens you may ask your physician to change to any other alternative.
Dr. Munish Sood
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will ayurvedic medicine taken with honey cause weight gain
- Tonic-clonic seizures causes
- Name of tonic's to take to gain weight
- Tonic spasm causes
- What causes weight gain after spinal fusion
- Asymmetrical tonic neck reflex causes
- Ayurvedic tonics and herbs for oligohydramnios
- Hempushpa ayurvedic tonic for breast
- Vaseline hair tonic causes cancer
- Tonic seizure causes