What causes weakness post recovery form fever?

Excellent

Question
I have been suffering from fever since last one week and Visited a Dr specialised in general medicines . I have recovered from fever but still the feeling is existed and feeling weakness alot and don't feel wake from sleep. There is huge sensation like feeling warm on my backbone .
Posted Sat, 30 Aug 2014 in Infections

Answered by Dr. Prasad 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Post infection symptoms perhaps...

Detailed Answer:

I am glad you recovered from fever. The current set of symptoms (generalised malaise) usually follow acute infection. These can last for a week or more. Your doctor has prescribed vitamins which is appropriate. Please continue to take them. In addition drink plenty of fluids and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. I would not be overly concerned if there is no fever.

Take care of your diet and fluids. Vitamin support with diet will help you recover soon.

Good luck and wish you a speed recovery.