What causes weakness, nausea and bad taste in mouth during menstruation?
Does she need any tests!
need few details.
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic forum. I have read your query and understand your concern regarding the issue completely. Can you tell me when was the previous period as your wife had irregular periods. Has she bled a lot? I Is she passing clots? In case there is heavy bleeding then she should take tab tranexamic acid three times a day. It is a prescription drug. it would be advisable to visit a gynaecologist and get a lroper examnation. Periods can be delayed due to heavy exercise which is quite common. Occasionally periods can be associated with nausea ,abdominal pain and bad taste. For abdomen pain she can take anti spasmodic tab.. She can take multi vitamin tabs which will help to relieve bad taste . Can you tell me , since when she is taking amitryptyline. ? Is she taking it or has stopped taking since 10 days. . Regards Dr Manisha Jain.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of menstruation cause nausea
- Menstruation cause nausea causes
- Diagnosis of menstruation cause nausea
- What causes frequent bad taste in mouth
- What causes clitoris bleeding during menstruation
- Treatment and cure for menstruation cause nausea
- What causes heavy bleeding during menstruation
- Migraines nausea metal taste in mouth causes
- What could cause a delay in menstruation and nausea
- What are the causes of bad headaches nausea
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?