What causes weakness, minor headache and fever, and insomnia, and how should it be treated?
Thanks for your query.
It looks like a viral infection.
My suggestions are:
1. You can take tab. Dolo as and when required.
2. Keep yourself hydrated well.
3. Take lots of curds and buttermilk.
4. Get adequate sleep and rest.
In case it persists even after 3 days, you may have to get a complete blood count.
I hope this answered your query.
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is insomnia and how is it treated
- Seeing spots insomnia fever headache
- Does valley fever cause insomnia
- What is the cause and treatment for insomnia
- What viruses causes insomnia
- Insomnia low grade fever headaches
- What causes abdominal painvomintingheadaches and insomnia
- Insomnia causes
- What causes insomnia and how can it be treated
- How overuse of computer cause insomnia