What causes weakness in the hands after cervical spine surgery?
Upload reports and prescription
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
The improvement in symptoms depends upon the extent of damage before surgery and delay in surgery.
Complications rate is less but can be another cause of no improvement or deterioration.
Upload images and prescription.
Drugs like pregabalin , gabapentin or amitriptyline can ve used.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cervical spine surgery and belching
- Suggest treatment for weak quadriceps after a cervical spine surgery
- Anal and urine leakage cervical spine surgery
- Cervical spine disease causes
- Cervical spine injury causes
- Cervical spine disorder causes
- Can cervical spine cause salivation
- Reversal lordosis cervical spine surgery
- Cervical spine irritation causes
- High blood pressure after cervical spine surgery