What causes weakness in the hands after cervical spine surgery?
Upload reports and prescription
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
The improvement in symptoms depends upon the extent of damage before surgery and delay in surgery.
Complications rate is less but can be another cause of no improvement or deterioration.
Upload images and prescription.
Drugs like pregabalin , gabapentin or amitriptyline can ve used.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cervical spine surgery and belching
- Suggest treatment for weak quadriceps after a cervical spine surgery
- Anal and urine leakage cervical spine surgery
- Cervical spine disease causes
- Cervical spine injury causes
- Cervical spine disorder causes
- Can cervical spine cause salivation
- Reversal lordosis cervical spine surgery
- Cervical spine irritation causes
- High blood pressure after cervical spine surgery
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?