• question-icon

What causes weakness and tiredness after intercourse or masturbation?

Posted on Tue, 4 Jul 2017 in Men's Health
Question: Hello why do I feel very weak and tired of sex and masturbation the first few times has been fine but now it affects me alot and I've been to the doctor and had a number of test ran on on me and everything was normal ive even had some panic a attacks
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
I'd suggest you suspend for a while and restart later!

Detailed Answer:

This might occur and most especially if sex and masturbation happen often. I will suggest that you suspend masturbation for 2weeks. Then after, see whether you would feel this same way after further sex/masturbation.

With every laboratory finding being normal, there is no reason to be alarmed and aggressive. I'd suggest we approach gently, using a pause on these activities to see whether the same weakness and tiredness would persist or not. This might be more suggestive of a psychological problem than any organic disease.

Do keep me updated on this.
Kind regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
I have others questions about my panic attacks as well so I've went to the ER three times but they didn't find anything but I still don't feel at ease they diagnose me with anxiety But sometimes I would get winded easy if I walk up stairs I am track and field athletes but I'm finding that I'm getting weak and tired easily as well do you think that I'm lacking something like vitamins ?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Was a full blood count done? Send that to me!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this follow up.

i will like to know if a full blood count was done. If yes, upload that alongside the other laboratory test results for evaluation. If tiredness involves routine daily activities, they sex and masturbation may not be the right reason for thinking so. There might be something underlying and I will like to start exploring by looking at your results.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. Chobufo Ditah