What causes weakness and tingling in legs and feet?
Thanks for the query to hcm,
It appears from the symptoms that there is a natural decrease in strength and agility in your body over a period of time and lethargy weakness and tiredness have set in. Typical numbing and campiness of calf muscles though indicates poor hydration and often dyselectrolytemia but definitely age is a factor in your case which is likely cause instil with decreased muscle tone and flabbiness. It is important that you maintain a healthy life style with balanced diet, good hydration and exercise to tide over this age set backs which are natural but not untacklable.
Ageing itself can bring it many signs and symptoms and manifestations , the best way is to keep yourself fit to fight the raging sooner.
this is known as urgency , which is a classical symptom of a UTI. iT IS ADVISABLE THAT YOU May get a urine analysis done to identify the causative which most commonly is E.COLI . This can be treated easily with a course of antibiotics for a week and increased intake of water can also help in flushing out th reinfection sooner.
This UTI can also be the cause of of your symptoms like generalised body ache, weakness, low back ache, mood swings, irritability.
so please visit your physician for a urinalysis first.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- What causes forehead tingling
- What std cause tingling in feet
- What causes tingling and numbness in feet and hands
- What causes tingling and numbness in legs
- What causes tingling nostril
- What causes tingling on hands and legs when on allopurinol
- What causes leg tingling
- Smoking cause tingling in legs
- What causes tingling and numbness on feet