What causes weakness and fatigue?
Thanks for your query.
There can be many causes for weakness including inadequate nutrition, anemia, thyroid issues, stress, infections, liver issues, kidney issues, etc.
Firstly you should go for some tests to find the cause. The tests will include all the basic tests like complete blood count, liver function tests, kidney function tests, thyroid profile, lipid profile, serum electrolytes.
After getting the reports, treatment can be initiated according to any abnormal results.
In the meanwhile, you can try the following:
- nutritious diet - 3 main meals and 3 - 4 snacks, upto 5 fruits or vegetables in a day, clean drinking water
- Exercise daily for atleast 30 min. It can include gym, walk, yoga, etc. This will raise your stamina.
We can discuss your reports and then I can advise you about treatment.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low wbc weak fatigue weight loss
- Sudden nausea shaky weakness fatigue and dizziness
- Weak fatigue nausea shaky
- Dizziness weakness fatigue normal bp low pulse
- Muscle weakness fatigue dizziness
- Weakness fatigue headache fluctuating blood sugar cause and remedy
- Weakness fatigue joint pain after having sex
- Weakness fatigue and chills no fever
- Lisinopril muscle weakness fatigue
- Weak fatigued dizziness nausea headaches smelling sense increased possible cause