What causes weak toe nails?

Excellent

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Question
I have a problem my toenail keeps falling out but there's no bleeding there is no pain when it falls out this is actually the second time it starts out first time I felt so for my toenails cut out I thought it was due to the devil I have been off the depo since November and it's cause I gotta get in but the same hole that you fell off when is the one that I injured which I broke my toll falling down the stairs so I don't know if that has the impact if not what can I do about it
Posted Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Mukesh Chugh 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Commonly due to Fungus infection

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for posting
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. The symptoms (nail fall) are because of fungus infection.
You may have to take antifungal drug (Syscan) under medical guidance for 6-8 week time.
I hope your query is answered.