What causes weak testicles despite getting erections?

Psychiatrist
Question
and yes i haven't lost my sexual power completely but i just feel that my testicals have become soft and hanging. i still get erections though. so i would say I've lost power but not completely
Mon, 14 May 2018 in Sexual Health

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please provide more details

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic as your health partner.

I read your query but the information seems incomplete. It seems that you put details in past but I do not remember any communication with you.

I request you to provide details about what you need to know and what are the concerns.

Thanks again.

Follow-up: What causes weak testicles despite getting erections? 7 hours later
Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
hey actually i am a 20 year old male and i was taking protein shakes earlier and i feel that my trainer mixed some steroids because of which my testicles have become soft and hanging but i can still erect them. also i feel like constipated since 3 months

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is reversible

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up with clarifying details.

I am sorry to know that you are victim of adulteration with steroids (most likely you are right as they are indicative of excessive steroid) but at the same time I am glad to know that you got alerted before too much damage.

Since there is complete erection I feel you will be able to get back to normal level within few months. In my experience most individuals with side effects of steroid get back to normal level in 3-6 months and same can be expected for you.

I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.