What causes weak calf muscles and drowsiness after having frisium?
Possibly side effects of frisium.
Thank you for getting back.
I have noted your history, current medications and symptoms.
I agree with you that you are facing side effects of medications.
Frisium (clobazam) is the most likely culprit, as it causes sedation and drowsiness.
You have not had seizures, so, there is no need to give you two different medications. I feel you can be managed with low dose of levipil, 500 mg two times daily.
Please discuss this with your neurologist.
I hope my reply has helped you.
I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does benicar cause drowsiness
- What causes drowsiness at noon
- Does cetirizine cause drowsiness
- Does clarinex cause drowsiness
- Does sertraline cause drowsiness
- What are these symptoms of drowsiness and feeling weak
- Does zoloft cause drowsiness
- Does guaifenesin cause drowsiness
- Does imitrex cause drowsiness
- Drowsiness causes