What causes watery vaginal discharge post embryo transfer?
Normal mucous discharge
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1. Watery discharge is just excess mucous secretion and nothing more.
2. This will not affect implantation or result . This is perfectly normal phenomenon what you are experiencing.
3. Vomiting does not signify anything and hence dont worry about it.
4. Continue using susten and crinone gel.
Let me know if you have any more doubts.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist
To be straight forward I see low chances of pregnancy.
Beta hCG levels should double every 48 hours. Here is drop meaning biochemical pregnancy.
You can take all medicines prescribed by doctor except hCG injections.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes smelly vaginal discharge
- What is the cause of persistent vaginal discharges
- Vaginal discharge on urination post ivf what is the cause
- What causes clear vaginal discharge
- What causes green vaginal discharge
- What cause vaginal discharge
- Watery vaginal discharge causes
- Yellow vaginal discharge after embryo transfer
- What causes itchy vaginal discharge
- What causes brown vaginal discharge
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?