What causes watering of the eyes?
Mostly reaction to common triggers
Thanks for your query.
There can be many causes of excessive watering of eyes.
Watering normally happens to clean the eyes. Otherwise it maybe due to causes like allergy, infection of eyes, blockage of duct connecting the eyes to nose, etc.
If this persists, its better to get examined by an eye specialist (ophthalmologist).
You can also let me know details of your symptoms like colour of discharge, duration, frequency, triggers, any other symptoms, etc and I can help narrow the diagnosis.
Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Adderall causing eye watering
- What causes continuous watering of eyes
- Adderal causing eye watering
- Causes of watering eyes
- Causes of headach and watering eyes
- What causes eye beats
- What causes water eyes when watching television
- What is the cause of watering in the eye
- What causes eye odor
- Stinging and watering from the eyes what is causing this