What causes warm sensation on foot with tingling and twitching?
Not life threatening although fastidious symptoms.
I have gone through your medical history and understood your concerns.
All the symptoms you are having are due to compression of nerve roots, that's why you need to run MRI to evaluate possible changes in your vertebral spine in correlation to local nerves roots.
With regards to cancer, the symptoms you are having does not mean that you have cancer. You have a previous history of trauma, which might cause changes to vertebral spine. That's why you need MRI.
Anxiety makes you feel the pain with more intensity than normal. You can take pain-killers, apply local analgesics and warm compresses. Physiotherapy can help.
Please bare in mind that the information provided in the internet is to get you informed and anticipate the diagnosis. However, your doctor will analyze your case based on:
- symptoms you are having
- your previous medical history
- medications you currently take
before running final conclusions.
At the end, from what you are describing, your symptoms are not life threatening although fastidious.
Wish fast recovery!
If any other query, do not hesitate to contact me again!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes twitching and tingling in left hand
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes tingling in the sprained foot
- Warm sensation and tingling in foot
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this