• question-icon

What causes warm sensation and dizziness?

Posted on Wed, 1 Jun 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: For the last 2 days my husband complaint of these symptoms. ( 7 or more times). He gets very hot and then light headed.
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Looking forward to hearing from you ma'am

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. I do understand his predicament and would like you to know that there are a few causes that can result in such a presentation, so I shall go ahead and list them and also a short note from me on each possible cause:

+Anxiety or panic: Does he seem anxious to you? And has he suffered from anxiety in the past?

+Side effect of medications: Can you please list all the medications he is on?

+Cardiac abnormalities: Heart rhythm disorders, etc.

+Anemia (different types of anaemia): Could you give me details on his haemoglobin profile, and if he has ever had anaemia in the past or has it now?

+Kidney related abnormalities

+Aspirin poisoning: How often does he take aspirin? And has he experienced such symptoms after taking an aspirin before?

I look forward to hearing from you. Please also feel free to write back to me with any extra information that can help me help you.

Best wishes.
Dr. Shoaib Khan