What causes walking difficulty and radiating pain in hips and legs while walking?
Appears to be osteoarthritis of the right hip.
Thanks for asking.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I will be answering your query.
Based on your query, my opinion is as follows:
1. I can think of two possibilities based on your symptoms.
a. Osteoarthritis of right hip
2. If you are able to bend, with your legs straight without a shooting pain in the lower back, then you do not have Sciatica.
3. It could be osteoarthritis of right hip. Initial movement will be painful and slowly improves. X-ray of the right hip can confirm the diagnosis.
4. Meet your doctor to get an X-ray of the right hip. For now, ibuprofen and heat application at site will be useful.
Hope it helps.
Any further queries, here to help again.
Dr. Prakash HM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- Radiating pain in arms cause pregnancy
- Severe radiating pain causes
- Abdominal cramping with radiating pain in leg
- What causes radiating pain in chest when suffering from bronchitis
- Hemorrhoid cause radiating pain
- What could cause radiating pain from arm to breast
- Kidney infection radiating pain leg
- Radiating pain causes
- What causes radiating pain in the upper quadrant of abdomen
- Suggest treatment for constipation
- What are symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer's disease?
- Suggest the type of specialist to consult for brooke-spielger syndrome
- Suggest treatment for low hemoglobin and high TSH levels
- What causes fluctuating body temperature after pneumonia?
- Suggest treatment for pain and constipation
- What causes nausea and pain when suffering from esophagitis?
- Suggest treatment for pain after suffering from shingles
- Suggest treatment for aspiration problem
- What causes loss of sense of taste?