What causes vomiting while on Vizylac and Zifi?
Vizylac and zifi is a right combination,continue this
Thanks for asking on this platform
I have gone through the prescription.
Most common cause of stomach pain and vomiting in this age is gastritis secondary to infection.
Zifi contains cefixime an antibiotic and it has a good coverage for organisms causing stomach infection.
Vizylac contains probiotic and it helps in maintaining normal gut flora which is damaged during any infection.
As there is no vomiting,medication for vomiting is not needed.If he feels nauseated or there is any episode of vomiting,please give ondem as advised by your doctor.
I suggest you to continue the same.Give plenty of fluids with bland diet(less oily and spicy).
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vomiting and lightheadedness
- What causes constant vomiting
- What is the cause and treatment for vomiting
- What causes persistent vomiting
- What causes daily vomiting
- What could cause vomiting
- What causes vomiting blood
- What causes swallowing and breathing difficulty while vomitting
- What causes grey vomit
- What causes vomiting while taking remeron for depression
- What are the symptoms of poisoning in a child?
- Suggest treatment for severe cough and fever in a child
- What causes cough, fasciculation, nasal congestion and fever?
- Can an infant be fed with castor oil to cure colic?
- What causes painful red blisters on tonsils?
- Suggest remedy for neck swelling in a child
- Suggest remedy for constipation in children
- Suggest remedy for persistent dry cough and cold in a child
- Suggest remedy for severe fever and cough in a child
- Suggest remedy for headache, dizziness and vomiting