What causes vomiting, stomach pain and sore throat?
Infection of the tonsils, never self medicate.
Hi thanks for writing to us.
Seeing your child s symptoms, i feel she might have infection of the tonsils.
Secondly i recommend not to self medicate your child, it might mask many symptoms and wrong treatment may be given by you.
Once the antibiotic medicine-amoxycillin bottle is opened, it should not be reused, that too not after a month.
Kindly get a pediatrician examine your child for better treatment and out come.
Regarding her skinniness , i cant comment much without knowing her weight and height,
Kindly review with the child s growth records.
Thank you , regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach pain sore throat back
- Sore throat stomach pain blood in urine
- Sore throat neck pain stomach pain
- Sore throat dizzylight headed stomach pain std
- Sore throat tingly legs stomach pains
- Sore throat lower stomach pain and headache
- Stomach pain sore throat and ears hurtweak
- Stomach pains sore throat an ears hurt
- Stomach pain sore throat headache
- Pain stomach pain sore throat