What causes vomiting of milk after having Roxid syrup?
My son 3 months old having sound while breathing. One day back he stopped crying all of a sudden and after nabilization he was doing well.Consulted doctor and doctor put nabilization and said stop bath for few days. He has given few syrups 1) Broncoven 2) Roxid 3) Maxtra.
After using Broncoven/Roxid/Maxtra he started vomiting milk which he consumed 5 hours back. He is vomiting every thing.
Can I use these syrups? How to avoid vomitings?
no problem continue medicines
Thanks for writing to us.
From your description I understand that your baby has cold cough and Wheezing for which your doctor has given appropriate medicines.
These syrups will open the respiratory passages and help in bringing secretions out.
This may cause vomiting but no need to worry.
If secretions come out he will get better soon.
No need to change anything, continue treatment as advised.
He will get better soon.
If vomiting persists and he starts getting loose stools or he becomes dull consult with your pediatrician again.
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vomiting after eating food
- Roxid syrup vs roxid liquid
- What causes vomiting after having lasagna
- What causes tongue to turn black after vomiting
- What is the cause for vomiting after eating with ibs
- What causes vomiting after eating fruits
- Dilo bm syrup does it cause vomiting
- Baby slimy vomit milk
- Vomited after taking doxycycline what is the cause
- What causes vomiting and stomach pain after eating