What causes vomiting of brown flecks?
yes, you are right
That is right. You are vomiting bile with old undigested food or liquid. It could be bleeding from the portal veins as well.
I am sorry about this but this is how chronic pancreatitis manifests.
You must take proton pump inhibitors like Omez along with Domperidone to prevent further complications of the same.
you must speak with your primary physician
You MUST speak to your primary physician about the same, in the first place. Then your GP can refer you to a surgical or medical Gastro-enterologist. Only then, would you be able to get the right treatment.
Yes, you can take a sample of the vomit to show to the doctor also, but if you do not have the vomit, explain your doctor the same way as you explained to me here.
Wish you good luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constant vomiting
- What is the cause and treatment for vomiting
- What causes thick creamy brown vomit
- What causes persistent vomiting
- What causes daily vomiting
- What causes vomiting blood
- What causes grey vomit
- What causes dark brown vomit
- Causes of dark brown vomit
- What causes brown spotting and vomiting