What causes vomiting in a 17 month old infant?
Hi, if occasional then it's normal.
Not sure what you mean?
This is Abdominal upset.
Hi, Welcome back,
See at this age, constipation and bloating are very common and specially when you start giving your child feeds other then mother's milk.
So, vomitings are issue when they are associated with loose stools or fever or are continuous.
If one has occasional vomiting and accepting feeds normally with normal growth then there is nothing to worry.
This is just due to stomach upset. We, the older people call it acidity.
Once in a while Simethicone can be given for symptomatic relief.
I hope it helps you and now you understand what i'm trying to explain..
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constant vomiting
- 9 month old suffering from vomiting what is causing this
- What causes frequent vomiting in a 3 year old
- What causes persistent vomiting
- What causes daily vomiting
- What causes vomiting blood
- What causes grey vomit
- Causes for monthly vomiting
- Cause of nighttime vomiting in infants
- Old almonds cause vomiting