What causes vomiting followed by loose motions?
BRAT diet and Fluids
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
The vomiting and diarrhea could be due to a stomach bug. Stool test may be done to confirm it.
You are more prone for dehydration. To remain well hydrated drink enough fluids and also rehydration solution. A wet tongue and good urine output are indicators of good hydration.
As far as diet is concerned, you can take BRAT diet ( Banana, Rice, Apple sauce and Toast).
Include yogurt also in your diet.
I hope that answers your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constant vomiting
- What is the cause and treatment for vomiting
- What can cause vomiting sensation followed with pain
- What causes loose motion vomiting in a kid
- What causes persistent vomiting
- What causes daily vomiting
- What could cause vomiting
- What causes vomiting blood
- What causes grey vomit
- What causes cough followed by vomiting