What causes vomiting, diarrhea and stomach cramps?
Thank you for the query.
As he is a young person nothing serious should not be the reason. This sounds like typical gastrointestinal infection. Such infection should not last longer than 48 hours. As his main symptoms are now gone, it seems that infection is going away.
I suggest him to rest, have plenty of fluids and take some paracetamole for sweats. If he will be better day by day, its nothing serious.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Jello is fine. It will take some time before his appetite will be back. He should start from liquid diet (warm soup is really good) adding foods gradually. Boiled chicken, banana, rice are also good in his situation. He should also start probiotic intake.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sweating diarrhea stomach cramps cold chills
- Treatment for vomiting diarrhea stomach cramps acid reflux
- Can peanut allergy cause digestive problems, such as diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea or vomiting?
- Bleeding nose diarrhea stomach cramps
- Vomiting diarrhea stomach cramps reason
- Chronic diarrhea stomach cramps taking imodium remedy
- Diarrhea stomach cramps fever headache
- Diarrhea stomach cramps and feeling sick
- What is the cure for diarrhea stomach cramps and nausea
- Diarrhea stomach cramps and headache
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?