What causes vomiting and sickness after smoking meth?
Feeling pukish,nervousness,increased pulse rate are the side effects of smoking meth.
Although the effect generally lasts for about 12-18 hours,you must go to ER for proper monitoring and taking care of your vomiting and dehydration.
It is better to be safe rather than feel sorry later on.
Make sure to avoid using meth in future.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Smoking meth causes mold
- Whats causes oily face from smoking meth
- Cause of vomiting after cigarette smoking
- What causes cold sweats when smoking meth
- Smoking meth cause arthritis
- Pimples caused by smoking meth
- Hemmerriods caused by smoking meth
- Smoking a hookah causes vomiting
- Smoking meth cause headaches
- Vomit after smoking meth
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?